My Blog List

  • Blog 11 - Prepare an individual writing plan based on previous practice tests. Think of what your weaknesses have been and the general directions you have to follow ...
    11 years ago
  • - This blog has two parts. FIRST PART: you will reflect on using blogs instead of journals for informal writing. What are the benefits of using blogger, as y...
    12 years ago

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Final Blog

   I simply wanna thank my Professor a lot of being very professional. He really knows what he does witch I personally like including the way he teaches and the materials he uses. I wish I had him last semester!

  Regarding what are my strength and weaknesses, I feel better than before since I at least know what an essay has to include and what each body has to cover. But if I wanna discribe my self as a writer, I'd say am not a good writer. Hopefully I learn  more in ENG101 so I can further my knowledges.

No comments:

Post a Comment